December Dryland Training
Our Dryland program is taking place on December 3, 10 and 17. QST's strength conditioning coach, Christine Dorman, who is a NASM Certified Personal Trainer and PARISI Sports Performance Coach, will be leading this program. Members of Pico's ski team will also be joining us for freeskiing and training.
December Training - $60 Registration fee plus a $68 Killington lift ticket for each training
- December 3*, 10 and 17 - Free skiing at Killington in the morning followed by Dryland Training at Pico (location to be announced) at 2 pm for 45-60 minutes.
- We have a group rate of $68 (parents and siblings can come at this rate) for each training day. Or you can use your One Pass season ticket. An email with details about tickets will be sent prior to the first training.
- Dryland Training at Pico will:
- Focus on proper warm up, overall general fitness, core strength, stability and power with the specific sport of skiing in mind.
- Mostly include interval based incorporating conditioning, strength and plyometric exercises.
- Utilize mostly body weight but will be creative with some basic equipment such as ski boots, poles, backpacks and towels (make sure you bring these to each training)
- * On 12/3 before the start of the training there will be a discussion about food choice for snacks and lunch during training and at races for athletes and their parents.
Who can attend
U12s – U16/18s. There will be two different age groups for each session, 10-11 and 12+.
Log into your Adminsports account to register. Registration will close on Sunday, November 26.
Christine also offers a separate Dryland Training program through Uncorked Performance Training for parents wanting to get ready for their ski season, and individual training programs for QST athletes. If interested, please contact her at: mailto:[email protected]