General U14 information
Ages: 12 and 13
The U14 program is intended for 12 to 13-year-old racers with the desire and ability to compete at a higher level. U14 racers must commit to a rigorous race schedule (up to 9 races/events), be developmentally ready to learn multiple disciplines (GS, Slalom, Super G), and have the ability to compete on far more challenging trails and courses. Regular training is from 9-11 am and 12-2 pm on Saturday and Sunday, with some early Saturday morning trainings starting at 8 am. There is also an option to train on Friday afternoons from 2:30-4 pm.
The U14 racers may at times be training off-site at partner mountains at the coach's discretion to get exposure to more difficult racing terrain.
- Program cost is: $940.00.
- Each U14 racer needs to have a Quechee Ski Hill season pass that is included in your QLLA membership or can be purchased at the Quechee Club (QLLA family members are required to purchase a season pass).
- Also, each racer must join USSA and VARA.
- Tickets for racers and training at other mountains. These fees will vary.
- General information on equipment requirements can be found here.
- For specific questions, please reach out to lead coach Frank Dorman, [email protected]