While registration fees cover many of our expenses (coaches pay, administrative fees, insurance, etc.), each year we need to raise additional money to support the team.
- Our main fundraiser is our Online Auction held at our end-of-the-season Banquet. Each year we raise funds to purchase items such as coaches' jackets, safety equipment, timing equipment, scholarships and other items. We're always looking for individuals to help, for donated items (such as sports tickets, weekend getaways, theatre tickets).
- While we have our SYNC store, we also open up a short-term Team Apparel store before the holidays to offer additional logo items (totes, water bottles, backpacks, hats, clothing and others), which we receive a small percentage of the total sales.
- QST Maples Uphill Challenge held through February is a chance to compete against your Quechee friends and family to take home a championship belt buckle and a year of bragging rights! There is an entry fee and you track your uphill laps (skinning and snowshoeing).
Please send an email to Anne at [email protected] if you would like to help with any of these fundraisers, or have other ideas.
Ongoing team projects
Each year we have team projects that we need help with both labor and donations. In the past, we've worked on projects such as our finish hut, building up the start area, building cabinets in the race room and many others.
- Building a gate shack at the top
- Building a new starter block
- New Start Hut
General donations are always welcome. Please contact Anne at [email protected] if you are interested.