Code of Conduct / Expectations of Our Athletes
- Be courteous and sportsmanlike at all times
- Be cooperative and responsive to coaches, ski area personnel and parent volunteers.
- Refrain from horseplay on the slopes and in the ski area lodges. Concentrate on the event at hand.
- Encourage and support your teammates and other competitors.
- Respect other peoples' belongings. Fooling around with another athlete's equipment or belongings will not be tolerated.
- Profane or abusive language or behavior is not allowed at any time.
- Ski courteously so that skiers who do not race also may enjoy the slopes.
- Quechee Alpine Ski Club strictly follows the athlete's code of conduct from VARA and USSA.