We have every hope that we’re going to have a ski team season for 2020-2021, we just don’t know exactly what it will look like yet.
Is currently scheduled to open on November 1 for returning racers. For those wishing to join the team for the first time, we cannot guarantee that we will have space this year.
Mountain Team Registration
We are very fortunate that there is so much interest in our Mountain Team and want to let you know that we have a waitlist for this coming season (none of the other levels have waitlists). To accommodate as many racers as possible open spots on the Mountain Team will be given in this order:
- First, to returning Mountain Team racers and their family members
- Next to QLLA members until December 1, 2020
- Then until January 15, 2021, to others
Please note, to join the Mountain Team your child must be:
- 7 years of age by December 31, 2020 - there are no exceptions
- Able to independently get on the chairlift and pull the chairlift bar down
- Able to go unassisted into the Base Lodge if needed
If you have questions or would like to put your child's name on the waitlist, please email [email protected].
To find out more information from VARA and USSA for this upcoming season, please visit:
Please note: All of this information is subject to change.
Update: September 20, 2020