- Registration Opens - Saturday, October 5 for returning racers; Saturday, October 19 for new racers.
- USSA and VARA Memberships - Returning racers, register for USSA and VARA by October 15 to avoid late fees.
- Women's World Cup, Killington - Saturday, November 30 and Sunday, December 1. Details coming soon on the VARA Athlete Parade.
- Jay Peak Pre-Season Training - Friday, December 13 through Sunday, December 15. Open to returning racers (must have been a U10 or higher last season). Details coming soon.
- Holiday Vacation Training - Friday, December 27 through Tuesday, December 31. Details coming soon.
- Mountain Team and New Families Parent Meeting - Friday, December 27, 4 to 6 pm, Base Lodge.
- Full Team Parent Meeting - Saturday, December 28, 3 to 4 pm, Quechee Club Main Dining Room. This includes the Mountain Team and new families are encouraged to come to this meeting too to ask any additional questions and meet other team parents.
- Weekend Training Begins - Saturday, January 4
- Parent meeting for those not able to attend on December 27 or 28 - Saturday, January 4, 3 to 4 pm, Quechee Club Main Dining Room.
- Winter Break - Saturday, February 16 through Sunday, February 23. Details coming on the training schedule.
- Annual Quechee Cup - Friday, February 21. Details coming.
- Annual Banquet and Auction - Saturday, February 29, 5:30 to 9:30 pm, Quechee Club Main Dining Room. (Updated date)
*** The VARA race schedule will be coming as soon as it is final.